Last Updated on December 28, 2020 by Besticious
Finding the best entry level audiophile headphones 2021 is a difficult task to perform?
So you need not worry about this as we have got it all covered for you in this regard. In this article, we are going to share some of the most reasonable and featured entry-level audiophile headphones for you.
Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones 2021
The audiophile headphones have features of great bass, good sound quality, comfortable and lightweight, budget-friendly. Now you don’t need to worry about the price and the quality of these headphones.
Furthermore, these headphones that we have selected are launched by some of the top companies that are in the business. They provide the best quality headphones for their consumers.
We, on the other hand, tested these mentioned headphones against their performance, endurance, durability, and ability to be best-budget headphones.
Comparison Table of Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones 2021
|Audio-Technica Professional Headphones||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Headphone||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|GRADO SR80e Wired Stereo Headphones||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Headphones||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Meze 99 Classics over-ear headphones||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
List of Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones 2021 – Highly Rated
1. Audio-Technica Professional Headphones
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio...
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper...
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass...
The battery of these headphones comprises of Lithium Polymer battery.
The sound feature of these headphones brings exceptional clarity, extended frequency range, that gives you a perfect bass response. In addition, the sonic performance of these headphones makes them the perfect sound headphones by the top engineers.
The design of these headphones contours the ears. This feature allows you to have excellent sound and noise-isolation in loud environments as well.
Furthermore, 90-degree swiveling earcups, and one-ear monitoring, with a professional-grade earpad along with headband majorly delivers durability.
Professional & domestic usage:
Now you can use these headphones with Clear Sound that brings the perfect amalgamation for Studio music, Live, or professional DJ level. In addition, to all these uses you can have the same experience by using these headphones in your Personal Use.
The color options of these entry-level audiophile headphones are black, blue, white, gunmetal, purple, and blue.
- Over-ear fit type
- 3m cable length
- 1600 mW Maximum Input Power
- 45 mm driver size
- 90° Both Directions Earcup Swivel
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 11.40 x 10.00 x 4.10 inches.
- Item weight of the headphone is about 10.1 ounces.
- These headphones have 1 Lithium Polymer battery.
2. Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Headphone
- Hi-res Audio Certified with extended response frequencies
- Engineered double layered ear-shells with pre-tilted speaker plates
- 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with LMC diaphragm
The design of these headphones comprises of a genuine leather outer headband, this headband is flexible and it fits your head accordingly. In addition, there are replaceable deluxe memory foam ear-pads, these pads are breathable that consists of velour finishing. These headphones are light-weight, and a self-adjustable hammock that has 3D Mesh.
The cable with which these headphones come is a 3.5mm detachable oxygen-free cable. The size of the cable comes in 3m, 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm. in addition, there is an adapter and further, there is a cable management clip that is included in the package.
The sound quality of the headphones can be determined with these features that make them the ultimate headphones for entry-level. These features include Acoustic open-back architecture, further, these headphones are engineered with some double layered ear-shells. In addition, to ear-shells, there are pre-tilted speaker plates, that are connected to the 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with an LMC diaphragm that gives you the ultimate solution when it comes to the sound quality.
- Over-ear fit type
- Frequency range from 5 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity ranges from 100 dB @ 1 mW
- Maximum power input is 500 mW
- Distortion ranges from < 0.1% THD
- Impedance is 30 Ohm
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 4.33 x 7.48 x 9.06 inches
- Item weight of the headphone is about 0.88 lbs.
- These headphones have 1 CR2 battery.
3. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
The sound quality and the amount of voice that comes out of these headphones will astonish you from your roots. These headphones are very much liked by audio producers, DJs, and professional-level users because of this ability to bring out the premium sound quality.
These Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm audiophile headphones come with some of the exceptional quality of acoustics. The very definition of acoustics is revamped by these headphones because of their monitoring process that brings ultra-bass sound.
The comfort level achieved by these headphones gives you a premier level of satisfaction and comfort. Now you can wear these headphones for an extended period without being having issues. The soft earcups give you the ultimate satisfaction and the single-sided cable makes it a perfect headphone.
These headphones give you the perfect sound that is equivalent to the studio sound. The proven track record extended over decades made them recognizable and the perfect choice of music producers due to their attributes.
- 6m straight cable
- Detailed resolution
- Transparent sound
- Boasts volume
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 10.00 x 5.00 x 8.00 inches.
- Item weight of the headphone is about 9.5 ounces.
- These headphones require no battery.
- You can also Check: Best Wireless Headphones for Small Heads
4. Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Audiophile grade over ear, open back headphones
- Twist and lock single sided cable eliminates tangles and simplifies exchanges
These headphones come with an Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement that enables some of the high-end open circumaural headphones. Now you can use E.A.R. technology for having some outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity of voice.
The cable that comes with these audiophile headphones from Sennheiser has a 3m cable length. This cable comes with the anti-tangle feature that makes it even a perfect choice for being the best entry level audiophile headphones.
The design features of these headphones make them extra light-weight, durable, robust, and dynamic when it comes to delivering the performance. The Headphones Form Factor has over-ear features. In addition, these headphones are designed in a manner to deliver extended sessions for longer time listening.
This HD 558 comes with a plush design that has luxurious velour ear pads. The headband cushion provides outstanding wearing comfort.
The distortion feature of these Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones has got the State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms. These diaphragms deliver the ultimate transparency with a minimal amount of distortion.
In addition, the sound of these headphones is highly optimized. There is a field-strengthened neodymium magnet system that yields an excellent dynamic response to your sounds.
- The frequency response is 15 – 28,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion ranges from < 0.1% 1 kHz-100 dB SPL
- Sound pressure level or SPL is about 112 dB
- Impedance is 50 Ohms
- Cable length has 3m
- Jack plug has got 6.3mm
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 3.94 x 9.15 x 8.07 inches.
- Item weight of the headphone is about 1.42 lbs.
- These headphones do not require any battery.
5. GRADO SR80e Wired Stereo Headphones
- Grado's award winning headphone - open back design offer a larger sound stage with...
- "The Grado SR80e's are special, buy them and love them" - What HiFi
- Mini plug termination, incudes a 1/4 inch adapter
These headphones come with features of wired connectivity and the length of the cable is around 1.4 inches. This cable provides you with the ultimate solution for portability and freedom to move.
The design feature of these GRADO SR80e Prestige Series Wired Stereo Headphones includes Headphones Form Factor of over-ear. And the fit type comprises of on-ear features. In addition, these headphones have light-weight, along with a comfortable design.
Furthermore, the open-back design of the headphones brings out the larger sound stage, which has a greater detail of voice and clarity
Some other features that come with these headphones that are a must to mention are the Vented diaphragm. There is no resonant air chamber and a standard copper voice coil wire.
- On-ear fit type
- 4 inches cable length
- Enhanced bass resonance
- Extended ear cushions
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 3.15 x 6.69 x 7.48 inches.
- Item weight of the headphone is about 0.51 lbs.
- These headphones do not require any battery.
6. Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Headphones
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer...
This Philips SHP9500 comes with a comfortable headband that has got a double-layered cushion. This headband has a soft and breathable headband for having an extended hour of listening.
The headband consists of the deluxe breathable ear-pads cushions for enhanced breathability and decimation of pressure. In addition, the headband comprises cold-rolled steel that brings perfect tension and strength. The size of these headphones is easy to adjust according to the dimension of skulls.
The cable of these Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Headphones has got a 1.5m cable. This cable gives you the ultimate freedom for movement. Now you can easily move here and there for using these headphone indoor.
Furthermore, there is a 3.5mm jack that comes with these headphones. This feature allows you the easy removal of the cable. And switching the sources for adding a microphone.
There are almost 50mm neodymium drivers that are attached to these Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Headphones. They deliver you the full spectrum of sound.
Furthermore, there are angled drivers that are aligned perfectly with your ears for providing you the ultimate sound experience.
- Over-ear fit type
- Frequency ranges between 12 – 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity has 101 dB
- Maximum power input from 200 mW
- The impedance of 32 Ohm
- Acoustic system is Open
- Magnet type has Neodymium
- Speaker diameter has 50 mm
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 6.70 x 7.90 x 3.90 inches.
- Item weight of the headphone is about 0.66 lbs.
- These headphones have 1 Lithium-ion battery.
- You can also Check: Best Budget Audiophile Headphones
7. Meze 99 Classics over-ear headphones
- 99 Classics entered Top 10 Best closed-back headphones of all time on head-fi forum...
- REAL WOOD EARCUPS are precision carved on a CNC machine and then hand finished and...
- SELF-ADJUSTING PU HEADBAND spreads the weight out, so it comfortably fits all head...
These Meze 99 Classics over-ear headphones has the perfect design. The features of these audiophile headphones include wooden ear cups. These ear cups have zinc alloy hardware. There is an electroplated coating with a stamped manganese spring steel headband.
Furthermore, The ear cups have got memory foam with soft PU leather materials.
The headband feature of these headphones comprises of complete fully self-adjustable, and light-weight. These headbands are so light-weight that you can wear them for an extended period without notice.
The design and color features of these headphones are completely different from other headphones. The color scheme of walnut makes them the ultimate beautiful looking headphones. In addition, during the manufacturing of these headphones no glue, nuts, and bolts are needed during the making.
Furthermore, there are these soft PU leather earpads that come with medium density memory foam. This memory foam brings efficient and sound features for passive noise isolation and noise-cancellation features. It increases the comfort level.
These Meze 99 Classics comes with additional accessories and these include a Hard EVA carrying pouch, a detachable 1.2m cable. In addition, there is a Kevlar OFC cable that has a mic and remote. Furthermore, there is a detachable 3m cable with a 6.3mm gold-plated jack, and an airplane jack adapter.
- Over-ear fit type
- 40mm dynamic drivers
- Frequency response ranges from 15 Hz to 25 Hz
- The sensitivity of these headphones is between 103 dB at 1 kHz
- The item dimensions of these headphones are 9.45 x 4.33 x 8.67 inches
- Item weight of the headphone is about 0.60 lbs.
- These headphones do not require any battery.
Buying Guide For Best Entry Level Audiophile Headphones 2021:
Whenever we go out to purchase anything we try to know the basics of those products. We try to look for the best options available and the features that come with them. Here is a buying guide for your convenience. This gives you a complete insight into these products what to look for.
- Sound quality:
At first, you need to check the sound quality that is the premier function of these audiophile headphones. All you need to do is listen to the sound at first and check the sound quality of these headphones in the first place by yourself. After that check the noise-cancellation effects and environmental distortion features that makes these headphones the best in their business.
The second most important aspect that you need to consider is the battery feature. These wireless audio headphones comprise of lithium batteries that give the ultimate long time performance. Please try to consider the battery type that comes with these headphones that you wish to purchase.
Furthermore, some headphones come with low power consumption features that makes them give you extended battery timings.
Consider the options when it comes to connections that are enabled with these audiophile headphones. The connectivity features that come with these headphones enable them to seamlessly connects to Bluetooth headphones, AUX input.
The design of these headphones makes you comfortable and accessible. You don’t have to take it off after some time. The design must be durable and sturdy enough to provide you with the best features.
There are many color options with which these audiophile headphones come with. This feature allows you to choose among different color options that suit you the best.
The sensitivity feature of these headphones allows you to see how much the electric current passes through and converted into the audio signal. This feature allows you to see how much loud voice this headphone is going to bring out for you. The higher the sensitivity of these headphones the higher the level of performance that you are going to get out of these audiophile headphones.
The quality of these headphones can easily be measured by the material with which they are being manufactured. These quality issues can easily be traced upon seeing the material that is included in the manufacturing of these headphones.
Furthermore, almost all of these headphones that you are going to see in this article are built with some of the finest materials available.
The price tag attached to these headphones varies according to the features with which these headphones come. In this article, we have included headphones that have got a higher price tag and some have a normal or reasonable price tag attached to them.
What are the best entry level audiophile headphones?
The best entry level audiophile headphones are
- Meze 99 Classics over-ear headphones
- Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Headphone
- beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Studio Headphones
Are cheap headphones worth it?
The answer to the above question is these cheap headphones often come with terrible sound quality and durability issues. So instead of buying them over and again try to buy them once with a higher price tag.
Should I buy earbuds or headphones?
For high-quality sound, durability, and light-weight headphones are highly recommended. Because these headphones allow you to cover all of your ears and this feature allows you to have the perfect sound for your favorite music.
Why audiophile headphones are so expensive?
These headphones are expensive due to the technology that is used in manufacturing that provides you with reduced distortions, environmental distractions, better audio experience, and better hearing makes them expensive.
Are expensive noise Cancelling headphones worth it?
Yes. Expensive noise-canceling headphones protect your ears, hearing, and reduces distortions. With other qualities, they are worth buying.
In this section, we would like to recommend the two best entry level audiophile headphones for you. These headphones are among the list with unparallel and unmatched features when it comes to delivering premium sound quality, bass, treble, and noise-cancellation features.
The best expensive and full-featured headphones include Meze 99 Classics over-ear headphones that are the ultimate choice for the entry-level audiophile headphones. These are an expensive pair of headphones due to their design and features that make them perfect.
Furthermore, there is a budget-friendly are Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Headphone they come with a lesser price tag when compared with the Meze 99 classic headphones. These Philips X2HR audiophile headphones make a perfect choice when you are on a tighter budget.
We are sorry that if this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?